Saturday, November 10, 2012

Got back from NDEO just in time for Hurricane "Sandy"

Five days in darkness and no hot water.
Had a blackout at school on Wednesday, had to drive home through a snowstorm and tomorrow it is supposed to be 65 according to the weather stations. Go figure.

For the most part things are back to normal for me but not for many people. Many of my friends are still without power, going on 12 days now. I am hoping that relief will come soon and I feel for all who lost everything as a result of Sandy. One welcome relief from all this stress was the reelection of Barak Obama. Yeah!!

Please check out the new info on the Cultural Diversity page of my blog. Lesson plans and links  to other informative websites are available for your perusal.

All the best,

Andrew






No comments:

Post a Comment